1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon wasabi powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 12 ounces firm silken tofu, pressed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 cups lightly packed shredded napa cabbage
- 2 cups lightly packed shredded bok choy
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups sliced shiitake mushroom caps
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Press tofu for 30 minutes. While pressing whisk soy sauce, lemon juice, wasabi powder and garlic in a medium bowl. Drain water, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Place cabbage and bok choy in a large serving bowl.
Drain the tofu and cut into 1/2-ince cubes, reserving the marinade. Heat canola oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and sesame oil; cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes. Add the tofu; cook, stirring often, until the tofu is lightly browned, about 4 minutes.
- Spoon the tofu mixture over cabbage. Add the reserved marinade to the pan and bring to a boil, stirring. Pour the hot marinade over the salad and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
Submitted by Jonni J